Take the pain, and inconsistency, out of stripping and dying peacock quills: we supply ready-to-use quills dyed in a range of colors.
- This body material is used to create fantastic natural segmentation of flies tied on hooks from 12-22 – dries, nymphs, spiders, and buzzers.
- The quill comes from peacock eyes and is hand stripped, which eliminates the problems of cracking when bleached or chemically stripped.
- Using finest natural pigments we dye them in16 different colors – the most useful range that will be appreciated by any fly tier: Natural; Olive; Golden Olive; Orange; Yellow; Red; Pink; Brown; Crimson; Ginger, Fluo Yellow, Green, Soft Pink, Forest Green, Turquoise and Blue.
- Packs contain a minimum of 25 quills, which should produce at least 25 flies.
- When tying on smaller hooks, each quill can make up to three flies.
We know that there is no better solution for creating segmented bodies of flies. We also know the quality of our product is unbeatable because it is handcrafted in Poland by ourselves – having control of every step of production we guarantee the quality. Please note that the colors will differ between displays. Also, because of natural variation in the raw feathers, the final colors may not be identical between batches, though we try to keep them very close.